Before making a reservation, please study the regulations. The regulations' aim is to facilitate reservation procedure in order to ensure that the rooms are reserved in accordance with your expectations.
- You can make a reservation by telephone, by sending an e-mail or by using the above on-line form.
- Each reservation made by e-mail or an on-line reservation shall be confirmed by a return mail send to your e-mail address.
- Reservation made by telephone shall be confirmed directly during the phone call.
- In case of lack of free dates, the Client shall be informed about this fact as soon as possible.
- All forms of reservation require paying an advance payment within maximum 3 days from the submission date. Data regarding the amount of the advance payment and the bank account shall be provided in a return contact (by e-mail or by telephone).
- The account number to deposit payment - mBank - 33 1140 2004 0000 3502 6789 5579. The account owner is MARKAS S.C. Marcin Łyszczarz & Maria Jaszczyszyn based in Wambierzyce, Wiejskiej 46 street.
- In case of reservations made earlier than 20 days before the arrival date, it is necessary to confirm the arrival at least 7 days before the reserved date. Confirmation can be made by telephone or to an e-mail address.
- NOTICE - failure to observe the regulations results in loss of the reservation.